Basketball City Private & Group Training Summer 2020
Here at Basketball City, we tailor each Private 1-on-1 Training session based on your child’s position, as well as their skill set. Our basketball staff includes coaches who played all five positions at the various levels of college basketball, including the NBA, NBDL & various Overseas Pro Leagues. We will guide your child through various drills and more importantly explain their use. We will teach the fundamentals that will enhance your child’s understanding of the game while playing and what to look for when watching the game. We will connect your child with an appropriate coach and a schedule to fit your needs. Additionally, there are times we can have a coach travel to you or hold sessions at other facilities.
For group lessons, we will determine which coach best fits the needs of the group and outline a workout for all participants focusing on the necessary skills and fundamentals.
To sign up for 1-on-1/Group Training please call us at (212) 233-5050 or email Michael@basketballcity.com for all inquiries.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Every person entering the facility will be tested by our screening kiosk in the lobby for temperature
- All commonly used surfaces will be disinfected regularly including major touch points, card readers, door handles, etc.
- Facilities and common areas will be rearranged to help facilitate proper social distancing, which will be enforced and monitored regularly.
- Dispensers containing hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of 60% or greater have been placed on each court.
- Signage regarding proper handwashing hygiene are displayed in the facility, as a constant reminder for participants and staff.
- Participants will have their own court for the duration of their session. This applies to all youth training reservations from July 13 through August 28, 2020.
- Staff will wipe down equipment throughout the day.
- Participants must wear cloth face coverings/masks while inside the facility (i.e. lobbies, bathrooms, hallways, etc.). Coverings can be provided upon request. Participants are not required to wear a face covering/mask while working out on their individual court
- Hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged throughout the session by staff and coaches.
- Employees will be screened for temperature upon entering the facility; those who have any flu-like symptoms, will be asked to stay away from the facility.
- Access to Basketball City is limited to only required individuals, as other employees are still working remotely, helping to limit the amount of people we have inside the facility at any given time.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings while inside the building and continue social distancing practices until otherwise directed by state and local officials.
- Any employee who has flu-like symptoms, has come in close contact with someone who has flu like symptoms, or who has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is required to tell Basketball City and will be asked to stay home for a minimum of 14 days.
- Habitual hand washing and sanitizing advisories and guidelines instituted by Basketball City will be heralded by employees before and after sessions and during any other group activities.
BasketBall City is proud to be an Official Facility Partner of the Jr. NBA. The Jr. NBA is the official basketball participation program of the NBA, WNBA and NBA Development League. The Jr. NBA teaches the fundamentals and values of the game at the grassroots level to help grow and improve the youth basketball experience for all.
Sign up for our Newsletter and never miss another event!