NYC Little Laxers Class (age groups 4-6 yrs old)
Bee In Motion…
Little Laxers program is an introductory 6-class program for boys & girls.
No equipment is needed.
WHAT: Intro to lacrosse for boys & girls 4-6 yrs of age
- A fun way to get exercise & learn a new sport in a positive environment.
- Practice & develop agility, body control, locomotor movements.
- Increase hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness & listening skills.
- Learn all basic lacrosse skills of cradling, dodging, scooping, passing & shooting.
- Nurture each child’s sense of COOPERATION, TEAMWORK and SPORTSMANSHIP.
Sign up for our Newsletter and never miss another event!
- All boys & girls ages 4-6 yrs of age
- Classes are limited to 12 students (6:1 coach-player ratio)
- Equipment will be provided, but stick is recommended for purchase.
- All participants will receive a BIM athletic shirt & sticker.
- Wednesday afternoons from 2:30-3:30
- Dates: April 3, 10, 17, 24. May 1 & 8. (rain dates: May 15 & 22nd)
- Central Park: 72nd & 5th Ave – parallel to 72nd st. playground inside park.
- $40 a class or 6 classes for $225!
- Trial class is April 3rd! Come try it out before committing to remaining 5 classes.
- LIMITED SPOTS: Must submit Reserve Now form & waiver on www.beeinmotion.com to secure spot.
Visit www.beeinmotion.com for more information or just e-mail email@example.com.